dimanche 17 août 2014

BOHEMIAN SPACES

Via Google & Pinterest

I'm a minimalist person. A big fan of ethnic and bohemian styles and interiors but I've never pushed the button until one month ago when I started layering prints and pillow and colors. Only in one room to start. I Love everything about those living rooms a lot of moroccan 70's.

3 commentaires:

  1. Lovely!! So happy to see a post. The pictures are inspiring, reminding me to continue my quest for beautiful textiles and decor pieces. The large blue lantern is exquisite. Hope you're well!! XXOO

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Can't agree more, even if I'm right now loving minimal architecture and spaces, moroccan decorations, moroccan rugs have a beauty of they own, and it's hard to not love it! xx

    herplaceattheuniverse.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh my god, it's look my dream !!

    Madame Octopus

    RépondreSupprimer